While the staff does their best to enforce these few simple rules, this is your party too and the staff can't be everywhere. If you see someone breaking a rule or you personally have a problem, let one of us know so we can handle it quickly.
1. No means NO! This applies to either gender at any point in any situation. If you are feeling uncomfortable in any situation, a no thank you should be sufficient. You should ask permission before touching anyone. This also means if someone is sleeping you leave them alone.
2. No illegal drugs are to be brought on the premises, this includes the parking lot, if you are caught, you will be asked to leave and not return.
3. No prostitution allowed, if your caught you will also be asked to leave and not return.
4. No cameras of any kind including camera phones, video or recording equipment permitted in the building, please leave them in the car. We allow you to leave the building and come back in if necessary to check a phone, so make sure all camera phones stay in your car.
5. No smoking or eating allowed upstairs or in the Hot tub area. No street clothes in Hot Tub. The upstairs is a play area and you should dress down: boxers, shorts, lingerie or nude.
6. No cigars, scented cigarettes, or pipe smoking of any kind in the party area, if you wish to smoke those please step outside on the back deck.
7. No drunk and obnoxious behavior will be tolerated, if you need to be drunk in order to feel comfortable, our parties aren't for you. Excessive drinking and becoming obnoxious will get you asked to go to sleep, you will also be asked not to return for another party.
Breaking the rules will either get you a warning or you will be asked to leave. This is up to the judgment of the host. Continuous disregard for the rules will terminate your presents for good. If you are having a problem with anyone at our party at any time please see the host. If you don't tell someone there is a problem we can't help correct it.
Some other common sense rules and facts:
Respect other's personal space. Don't crowd anyone who is upstairs playing.
Do not discuss the Hot Spot, it's events or it's guest to other people. You should also not give out the location to anyone. What happens at THS stays at THS.
We do allow everyone to spend the night, but be respectful of one another, some people stay up later than others and some play all night long. If you want to sleep use one of the single rooms and leave the bigger rooms for those who want to play into the night. These rooms see activity throughout the night, and after all this is a swing club and noisy sex does take place, we know sometimes it's hard to sleep for some people with the noises, but really that's what The Hot Spot is for. Complaining about others having sex late into the night, really will get you no where, this is the purpose of the THS and you might just want to find another room to sleep in if it's too noisy where you are.
The Swingers Hot Spot
©2010 The Swingers Hot Spot. All Rights Reserved.